Monday 16 November 2009

Going home for two weeks.

Okay, the Day with capital D is closing.

On friday the 18th of December, I'm catching a plane to Stockholm Skavsta and then I'm taking the morning boat from Stockholm towards Åbo.
"Huh? Why not fly directly to Finland" you might ask?
The only answer I will be giving is there is a reason for it (obviously).

Gonna say hello to my friends in Pargas, some of them will probably be pretty surprised to see me. Hopefully at least some of'em will be glad :)
The ones I've spoken to about my plans have been very positive to the idea, seeing as they've thought I wouldn't be coming home a all during the year.

I'm waiting for the holidays like a little child is waiting for Santa. Who wouldn't?
I haven't seen my friends for four months, and then the special little twist I might talk about some day. I remember sitting on the back entrance's stairs of my old work place, talking with my colleague about me "only having 70 days of employment left". That' quite a while ago... :)

And WILL I go out partying with them? Sure will! Let's just hope I can sleep somewhere :D

TJ 32

No comments:

Post a Comment