Monday 22 March 2010

One month here or there..

The last month has been kinda.. well, not quiet, but not that much new things have happened at work.

I can tell you a few new things.
I will be giving our normal STI presentation on a year 13 assembly in April, 240 students attending at once. Yikes! :D

And last Tuesday me and Lera went with Josh, one of our supervisors, and also the line manager, to a college, and sat in on his homophobia presentation. Me and Lera will deliver the same presentation on another campus this Friday. Really good presentation, and it seems to have got the young people thinking about what they say to each other and such.
I do look forward to delivering it myself, after a few adjustments to the Power point presentation we have.

Also, our computers got upgraded to Windows XP last Thursday. We have been working with Windows 2000 up until then, and still two computers are left with the old OS on them, and one is not starting at all A fourth wont let anyone log in.
The nice man from IT who came up from London to upgrade our computers is off work this week, so we will have to cope until next week.
I got to play a bit of an IT man myself last Friday, when one of the computers wasn't connecting to the main system. Oh well.. Next week we should be all sorted again.

This weekend I went to Liverpool to celebrate a fellow vol's birthday. I had a blast! Even if the traveling there takes about 3,5 hours...

Until next time, try not to hurt yourselves ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment