Friday 16 April 2010

Midway seminar, ashes and such

I know I promised pictures in this post, but since I am at work, that is not going to happen.
Sure, I can edit and put in some pictures later, if that makes you happy ;)

Last week we had the midway seminar, where all of the BRC volunteers got together and talked about thow the projects are going and had a a few lessons, like deaf awareness where we learned the BSL's (British sign lnguage) letters and a bit more aswell. We also got to look on an emergency response vehicle and it's equipment. Aaand we also had a bit of a self defence training! That was FUN! Even if we didn't get to hurt anyone :P
Most of all, we were able to talk to each other. Most of us haven't met since Guildford in September, and it was really nice to see all again! I don't think I could have gotten a better group of volunteers! :)

Next week, Sandra is meant to come and visit me (wihuuuu!!). BUUUUUUT because of Eijafjatlajökull, that might not happen! :(
We've been looking forward to this week for, hmm, four months now. BLARGH!
Let's hope the ashes have mercy on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment