Tuesday 15 December 2009

Home soon

Okay. 4 days and I'll be home for about two weeks.
And at this time of preparations and stuff, my one month old mp3-player decides to not let me use it anymore. What am I supposed to do now? The battery to my PSP wont hold fot the whole of my journey, and I'm out of books to read. The bus from Oxford to Stansted is 3h40min(!!). That's longer than a plane to Finland from here... I'm also quite out of time to get some new books, if I don't throw away my lunch breaks for book shopping.

Hmm. That actually sounds like an idea.
And I also should go back to WHSmith to tell them what I think about their mp3-players they sell. Cheap doesn't mean they don't have to work properly.

Enough angst.

I'm frikidilling going HOME! :D
Haven't seen my friends for four months! Except from Jenny and Emma, whom I went to London to see. A nice soft start to the Swedish language again, which I don't speak to often these days. It feels quite weird to speak Swedish, none the less Finnish! Geez..
But I'll get tho hold of both in a day or two.

Vi syns snart. Jag kan int vänta. NUUH!

2 comments: