Tuesday 5 January 2010

Back in Oxford

Now I'm back in Oxford after spending Christmas and New Years with loved ones.
I've had such a blast, even though I only got to meet about half of the people I intended to meet.
Well, I can't blame any other than myself, since I didn't get in touch with them.

Christmas was spent with family and relatives, and New years with a wonderful girl, who is now my girlfriend! Can you believe it!? :D

I'm a bad storyteller. If you want me to tell you something specific about my holidays, just ask :)
The only stupid questions, are the ones that remain unasked.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you spent a great Christmas and New year (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I'd be happy to read and somment on your blog, but I don't speak Spanish, although I'd really would like to know the language.

    ReplyDelete