Monday 28 June 2010

Wow..

I really DO suck at updating my blog right now, I'm sorry for that.

Last Saturday-Sunday, I was on my first event as a first aider. Since I'm not full qualified yet, I was "only" there shadowing. The event was quite a big university college ball. Not too much to do, though, which means the youth of today seems to be quite good at taking care of themselves.
I really enjoyed the eight hours I spent there, from 10pm-6am but I'm still quite exhausted from the lack of decent sleep.
I have Wednesday off from work, so I'll sleep then. And clean my room.. Oops...

Only like 44 days of EVS'ness left. Then back to Finland for the Groke knows how long, and then we'll see what happens.

After my EVS year I might start up a blog updating my everyday life post-EVS. Don't see why not :P
If you don't know about Questionable content, I suggest you check it out pronto. I loooove it. It's probably the best webcomic of all times. Just start reading from strip one, I'll bet you'll get hooked, just as I did while on Åland in the beginning of June.

That's it for this time, cheerio ;)

I miss you <3

1 comment: