Sunday 18 July 2010

Acting, visitors and TJ

This weekend has been quite a busy one. On Friday I went to Moreton in Marsh to take part in a crisis simulation on a Red Cross delegate training. As an actor that is.
I got to play a JFOR soldier, a rebel and a representative from the ministry of internal affairs. I won't go in to details of what I did, because that COULD spoil it for future participants of the training ;) Anyhow, that took from Friday afternoon 'til Saturday afternoon.
When I came back to Oxford on Saturday, I had a friend from back home waiting for me on the train station. She's been traveling in Scotland for a month now, and came down to the south (and our "warm weather") yesterday. We been wandering around the city a bit, and eating some lovely food :)
Tomorrow is back to work. Luckily I have Wednesday off, so I can sleep a bit more than I have this weekend.
I like sleeping.

TJ 28.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo :D
    Jag flyttar till Rochester om 3 veckor för att studera kläd design! :D

    ReplyDelete