Thursday 29 October 2009

Losing and gaining.

One odd week ago, I lost my wallet. It kinda sucks.
I had to block my bank cards, and my driving license was in there as well....
Oh well. I got a new card from my British bank after two days, and it's good that I leave my Finnish account untouched for some time :)

Last Friday night me, Lera and one of our supervisor and her family went to Millets farm to experience the "Mass-acre Maze", a Halloween maze in a cornfield with some hired people running around scaring the living hell out of the people walking in it. I shot a video of 99% of the time we spent in the maze. I'll put it up sometime, if I remember :)

Tomorrow Friday, I'm going London to my cousin, and on Saturday night we're going to a Halloween party. I'll dress up as Håkan Hellström :D It was my cousins idea, and I like it!

And the latest news, I'm going home for Christmas and New years! OoOh!
My first plans was to go to Liverpool to some EVS friends, but since then, something has happened, and I've chosen to go home instead.
No, nothing bad happened. Not bad at all acctually. :)

Happy Halloween!

Ps. All of you non Finnish people who might read this, remember the words "Maalaisjärki" and/or "Bondförnuft", I'll talk about it another time :)

4 comments:

  1. Bondförnuft som det heter på ren och skär svenska! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jovisst. Ska ta å lägga till det med :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maalaisjärki! Actually I have someone to take it with her to Fiji. We're getting somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete