Saturday 17 October 2009

Work progress, language and life

Everyday that goes by on work makes me like it even more! The thin we do is not only very important, it's also very fun to do! Soon we, me and my EVS buddy, will be able to deliver our own sexual health stands, so that's really good!

From now on I will write this blog in English only, since I have people reading this from almost all over Europe.

My life seems to be going quite good right now. I really enjoy my work, I have good contact witht he people at home, and soon I'll be getting to know some Oxfordians as well! And there is another thing I'm really happy sbout at the moment, but it's too early to ay anything about that.

Oh, and today I bought the sixth part of the trilogy about The hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. Hope it's good!
Now I'm off to finally listen to an artist that I've been waiting to liten to ever since I read the lyrics of a few songs of his.

Until next time, cheers
// A flying Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment